Day 1 is coming to an end..... And the verdict is this is way harder than I thought
!! Truth is, I have created a monster inside of me who is addicted to processed crap and it must die before my goal is ever met. Here's to breaking free of the junk I feed my body.
I talked today to a very sweet lady who I told how hard this is and she said "celebrate your little victories, because a bunch of little ones adds up to one big one!" Man that woman is smart! (Probably why she is our accountant at work HA!)
I tell my girl friends all the time I know a lot about being healthy but don't walk it out. That's insanity. What's the deal?? How can I give others advice for the same things and watch the good results and never change my own life?? No more. It's time I take my own advice. Crap is bad for you that's why it's called crap! Duh. So here's looking forward to day 2 with anticipation and courage to do this. I was so overwhelmed with the out pouring of support from my friends and people I don't know! I know that not only I can do this but YOU can too!!! Here we go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment